Sunday, September 16, 2007

11 Ways to Love.

Doors slamming,
Voices screaming,
Hits landing,
Slaps scorching,
Eyes staring,
All before,
Lips meeting,
Hands grasping,
Doors slamming.

"No,"
One word that
Bites with a vengeance,
A youth screaming back
"I hate you!"
A door slamming shut
And a tear falling,
As a mother cries,
Whispering 3 words
Into the silence.

A fire pulsing
Through speeding veins,
As a look sends
Shivers down spines,
Beating hearts,
And small blushes,
As the truth
Is revealed.

Lingering touches,
Innocent glances,
Sweet kisses,
Loving words,
With gentle arms
Holding each other.

A man on one knee,
Kneeling at
A woman's feet,
A single box,
Black as night
Holding a future bright,
Four tumbling words,
An answer
Marking the
Wondrous occasion.

Watching
And caring,
But never overbearing,
Never confronting,
Only open staring,
Easily hidden,
But quickly
Overwhelming.

Caring and adoring,
Some call it obsession,
Always watching
And cheering on,
One of many,
Always there
If needed.

Some call it taboo,
Others believe us cursed,
We aren't alone though,
There are many like us,
Why don't they understand
That we are just like them,
We may be
The same sex,
But that doesn't stop us.

Staring out
The foggy window,
Dreaming of fantasies
That would never
Come true,
An eraser hitting my head,
Knocking me into reality,
Only to look,
Into the eyes
Of my dream,
As my heart
Skips again.

Smiles and tears,
At the new
Promises made,
The vows said,
Gives bliss
To the future,
Nothing can ruin
This moment,
It is ours,
Forever.

I promised
I'd die for you,
On that one day
Our confessions
Came into view,
We were happy,
All until you
Did something stupid,
I protected you,
I took the bullet,
I died for you.
~Elle

2 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

wow.

thats really really really good.

can i send it to someone?
they'd love it.

cya tomorrow!
~bethany

Anonymous said...

Thats really good. And sure you can see my writing. Im curious as to how your other writing is as well.

See Ya tomorrow!