Monday, December 3, 2007

Aw...I wanna Monkey...

1) There are many things that I see in the world that concerns me. Discrimination against a race due to the fact that people from that race are terrorists. People not paying attention to what is out there. People not caring...It all concerns me. There is not just one thing that I worry about and it a terrible thing to be forced to watch something and not be able to do anything about it. I will not deny that the world has improved with anti-discrimination, but we could do better. I do know that there is no such thing as world peace, and I don't understand how people can't see that. Mankind isn't meant to be peaceful, we are territorial and we all should deal with what is out there. I think that is what I'm mostly concerned about. My interpretation of it is Mankind isn't perfect, and even if we try to be, we'll never be. Perfection is just a figment of imagination, but what else is there to do? I feel that way because I know that the world can not go through a day without a fight, it's just how people are. Our primal instincts come out and we can't help but go with it.

2) I know for a fact that I have a dynamic personality, I've been told so. The thing is, I don't know how to describe me....That is one of the hardest things ever! Of course, I always say the best critic is yourself. The only problem is...I don't know what to do about it...I'm me and that's what makes me me. If that makes any sense. Well...I know I'm dynamic due to the fact that I'm always happy to help and I'm outgoing...there are a lot of things about me that can characterize me as dynamic...but what else can I do?

3) There is not just one piece of art that inspires me. I do have to say though that music is my greatest inspiration. I love to read, I love to paint(if I don't have to make it pretty), I love my second job(jewelry-making), I love doing what I do...I love movies...but I mostly love music. I can't just pick one song to like...A lot of my favorite songs wouldn't be considered "school appropriate" (at least to Mr. Miles). I love the music I love and no one can change that. I will say that I listen to alot of foreign music, techno, rock, and country music. Wide range, I know...but when I'm in a specific mood I always listen to what I want to listen to. That's what inspires me.

8 comments:

Mr. Miles said...

Michelle, I have a very good friend who makes jewelry. She's very successful at it, selling pieces for $100+.

Now I forgot what your #1 question was about . . . I'll be back.

.//blog said...

1) I think that if we united into a world state,then we choulden't have much war.

Bethany Joy said...

lol to #2

you are dynamic because you are not afraid to share your opinion and you are not afraid of what others will think of you. you are secure enough in yourself that you dont need others to boost you up.
and that i must say, is very admirable.

Bethany Joy said...

oh and jakub? WE"D ONLY HAVE CIVIL WAR

.//blog said...

2)i know how to describe you.=)

.//blog said...

to bethany: I know, Iknow

Caro's Blog said...

I feelm the same way about the pieces of art which inspire me. RThere are a lot..

Mr. Miles said...

I agree. I don't think we'll ever solve the world's problems, though I want to be one of the people who try. To me, a big step is ending war and hunger is education. I think that when we look at history, violence and discrimination thrive on a lack of education . . . and those horrors lead to war (think 9/11, the invasion of Kuwait, the Holocaust). As you probably know, I someday want to be a writer, but I always said that if I were to teach for the rest of my life, I'd want to do it in a mission school is a third world country because of the power education has on a society.