Thursday, December 20, 2007

For You...

1) I know I don't have a problem with writing dialogue, but it is hard for me to write the setting and the characters and the stage directions without more detail. The topic was hard to choose also, with all of the restrictions for the topics of our plays, I couldn't help but panic. I had no idea what to do. I think the way I portrayed my characters was my strength. I loved my characters, they are awesome! Keeping to the plotline and the theme was the hardest with my play, and finding a way to end it. It was way to hard to decide what to do to end it, when I had a completely different version in my head. Twas extremely frusterating. I know I have good ideas for a play, screenplay, drama, or even television scripts, but I have one slight issue...I can't write plays that well...I'm only good at writing stories...

2) I have no idea what I could write for my personal essay, i bacically write somethings like that all the time, but not quite....It's hard to choose a topic in my life, I have such a hectic life that I have no idea what to do! Should I choose to write about my past, my family, my jobs, my hobbies, or my stories...hell, I could even write about my thoughts...It is impossible to choose a topic off the top of my head, so what I write is what I write...That's all that is going to happen...It's too hard to choose what I should do...Why do they have to be so hard to choose for, It really makes me wonder how well I'm going to do writing college essays...I have very few good childhood memories, I can say that I have an emo past, but that doesn't mean that I didn't have happy times...it's hard to decide what I mean.

3) If I could give advice to any 10-year-old kid...well...it would be to be careful with what you do or say, you never know what you might regret in life and what one word can do to someone. Be careful with who you care about, be careful and don't let yourself get hurt, and let's just hope that you don't get as many problems as I have. Don't do anything in your childhood that could scar you forever. Don't grow up to fast, someone might be watching you grow slowly. You always want to be there for someone...You never know how close someone may be to you before you loose them. You have to be careful with who you watch over, and you have to make sure you are careful with who you understand. Be sure to watch over you family, you never know when they might just be hurt, and you want to be protective. Let's just hope that you don't loose your true childish self before it's to late. Don't follow what everyone reads in the news, you don't want to end up like some of the stars today, you want to be your own star and grow to be you. I really hope you don't end up like me, even if you always wanted to be like me, I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want to see you hurt at all. I really hope you find yourself, and love yourself for who you are, I don't want you to be someone else, I want you to be yourself. You would say the same thing to anyone if you were my age, don't be like me, you want to be yourself. Everyone has to find some sort of uniqueness, if not, then the world is the same and there would be no way to grow to be you. I know you have a kind heart, just go with that and be happy. Let's hope you don't fail at something and bring yourself down, just think, you can always to better later, just try and you will succeed.

3 comments:

.//blog said...

Hint: First get the storyline, then characters and last squish it into the play-form.

Do a dream for the essey

Caro's Blog said...

I think everybody have some experinence they wil always remember fron rtheir childhood. And good luck for you college essays!!!

Bethany Joy said...

lots of advice, eh?