Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

1) Happiness is the feeling and emotion and feeling of joy or satisfaction in finding something you enjoy. Anything small or large can bring you happiness if you only search for it...

2) The definition of my happiness is what I smile and laugh at. I find happiness in my friends and having a good time. My happiness is my sanity, my patience, my family, my friends, and my dreams. I'm happiest when I'm smiling for real and not a fake smile like the forced ones I'm forced to give at work (shh! Don't tell!) and all the different things I find interesting. I find happiness is writing, foreign languages, mythology, history, artwork, and whatever I can get my hands on most of the time. I find happiness in knitting and jewelrymaking also!

3) My friends and family have the greatest influence on my happiness, because they always know just what to say to make me laugh most of the time. My dad's sense of humor always cracks me up, my friends dry sense of humor always gets me to giggle...I just love how people around me can make me smile. It makes me wanna make them smile! ^_^

4)My friends need to be happy for me to find happiness really...If one of my friends is having trouble, I would need to help them find happiness, so everyone can be happy....I seem to be the therapist of my group of friends, they always come to me for advice and to solve their issues. I sometimes have to help my family, and sometimes i am the one that needs my family. I always try to help those who need a smile, if they don't have a smile, they can't be themselves.

5)My greatest need in life might just be my sanity and my happiness...I need to be able to rely on what I want to find the happiness I can get. If I don't have sanity, I can't find true happiness. And if I can't find true happiness, then I can't be sane. If you understand that you get kudos and a big warm plate of cookies (menatally!) of any kind you want!

My question for everyone (by personal choice): Is happiness real? Is it in our heart or in our mind? Are mirrors clear or really black?

1 comment:

.//blog said...

smileing is what you do when you're happy, not the cause of happyness isn't it?

sanity...hmmmmm.