Monday, January 7, 2008

Me and My Pathetic Life...

1) One principle I have that guides me in life...Ummm...I have no idea...probably being true to anything I can...I try not to lie, even if the truth hurts, I try to always tell it. I know I value everything I hold dear and what I care about...If there is anything that insults or mistreats what I love, I will get back at it. I care to much about my friends and family that I would die for them. I don't care what people say to me or about me, I only care about what they say about or to my friends. I guess that is my principle. I protect and value what I love.

2) The thing is...I don't really pay attention to the news...I mean, I know it effects everyone's lives, and there are important issues in hand every day...but I would have to say, that it doesn't effect me that much....I care more about what happens with my friends than what is shown on the news. I don't really care about what people say on the news...Oh! I remember one news story that effected me...I was in it, it was a news story about my church, I was in the picutre about the High School Choir...that's about it for me and the news....I seriously didn't hear about the 35W bridge collapse until at least a day later...I know, it's really sad...But I don't care about the news, because there are more important things I need to do in life than sit around and watch the news.

3) I hope to accomplish....I don't know...My philosophy on life is "What happens, happens for a reason, whatever it is"...There is nothing else to look forward to...I know I wanna try to find a better job...I wanna finish my "Hitman V" story I'm writing...(which is pathetically failing) But that's bacically it...I'm proud of what I have in my Hitman V story..and I'm proud of what I've created...I also hope to not get hurt as much as I did in 2007...but so far...It's failing miserably....I've already hurt myself...playing video games...again...I'm pathetic...I know it...but I guess I have nothing I want to accomplish in 2008...I know...It's really sad...

4 comments:

Caro's Blog said...

It is good to care for your friends. I wish you ggod luck witrh your goals for 2008.

.//blog said...

'I care to much about my friends and family that I would die for them.'... even 'the devil'?

Hurt playing videogames? How? You don't even have a system!

Michelle said...

Thanks on the Good luck, Caro!

Jakub...You are an ass...and I do to have a system! I got the wii for Christmas...that's probably why...I played for 4 hours straight and I did somthing weird with my wrist...so now I have to wear a brace so it doesn't hurt!

Bethany Joy said...

my life is also pathetic.
sigh