Monday, November 5, 2007

Insanity's Revenge


A poem that I wrote...very very dark...warning...umm...Tell me if you like it...I wrote it and it inspired my novel I'm writing....




I didn't scream

...
And that scares me
...
I heard screaming,
But it wasn't mine.
I stayed calm.
I didn't panic
...
Much
...
It wasn't the crash
That made me ponder
My own sanity.
It was the fact
That when it was over
...
I laughed.
No one was near me,
Only me alive.
I just sat there,
As the other person living
Drove off.
I remember their face,
I remember their car,
I even remember
The license plate number,
I could turn them in
For hit-and-run.
But,
Wheres the fun in that?
I know what I'll do
...
I'll find them,
Track them down,
And I'll do to them,
What they didn't finish.
I know,
The entire crash wasn't an accident.
It was a job.
To return the favor
Would be far too sweet.
So I'll make it sweeter,
I'll draw it out,
I'll make him pay.
I sat here laughing,
Covered in blood.
The blood wasn't mine,
I smiled sadly at
The bloody corpse
Next to me.
The seat belt embedded
In my best friend's throat.
That made me realize
...
That they were my sanity.
Now,
I know I'm not
...
And that doesn't scare me
...
Now I know,
It'll be easy.
Ready or not,
Here I come.
You killed
The wrong target,
And you also
Forgot something
...
Me
...
Hitman V.

No comments: