Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fear and Madness

1) I don't really like being scared...and I'm easily scared...I'm only okay being scared when I have someone that is scared more than myself with me. That way it's not as scary...

2) I am seriously afraid of clowns...my reason, I watched the movie "It" when I was 3. I'm also terrible afraid of spiders (except the one that is living in my room named "Bob." There are many other things I'm scared of, like loosing my friends, my family and being abandoned when I'm in need....but I'm actually not afraid of death...which many people consider weird. Another thing that doesn't scare me is blood and guts...I watched to many kung fu flicks when I was a child to be scared by those things...I will admit that things that randomly pop out of no where do scare me..sometimes...

3) A good definition of madness for me is a person who doesn't believe in reality and someone who finds excitement is things that are disturbing and inhumane. A person to be mad to me would have to be living, just kidding. A person who is mad would be someone who doesn't understand what's right and wrong and does things that are immoral and terrible to society, the law, and just plain common sense.

4) I believe that people are driven mad by stress and some may be born with the insanity in their mind. If people get beyond angry and go into an intense frenzy and loose all conscience thought about their own actions that may be considered insanity for a moment. Insanity is a topic no one would be able fully contemplate.

2 comments:

.//blog said...

why arn't you scared when someone is even more scared then you?
people can also be insane as in seeing stuff too.
he he. clowns

Bethany Joy said...

note to jakub- hehe+clowns are not two incomplete sentences, they are three random words.

anyway, i'm going to count that as one sentence and this as another- muahhahahaha.

sorry- lets get to the point, shall we?

i concur on most everything michelle has here posted, but i identify more with what i posted as far as how people go insane. and i think mine's better because i used terms i learned from biology :P and i think they apply too.